The world has identified Halal Industry as a new source of economic growth. International Halal Conference & Expo 2022 aims at catalyzing Pakistan’s strengths towards the development of its Halal Industry holistically. Pakistan has the potential of becoming a leading player in global halal business and eventually can become the international hub for Halal products, services, standards and certifications. IHCE brings together an analysis of the Halal industry trends and projections, both Global as well as in Pakistan and assesses the industry developments based on focused sectors.
International Halal Conference & Expo 2022 comprises world-class keynote speakers, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking B2B opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions. This conference will allow us to exchange experiences and knowledge, create new partnerships and discuss aspects that may improve the Global Halal Economy. The conclusion and the recommendations drawn from thought provoking talks, concrete suggestions and experience sharing by the learned speakers and participants, will be documented and disseminated to the policy makers, legislators, academia, industry and relevant international organizations for execution and implementation.
|Deadline for Collaboration:||December 20, 2021|
|Stalls Booking:||December 30, 2021|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||December 30, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance:||December 30, 2021|
|Presentation Submission:||January 15, 2022|
|Early Bird’s Registration:||January 15, 2022|
Pakistan's Leading Quality Halal Meat Exporter “The company aims to modernize Halal Meat processing facilities in Pakistan and currently meets the criteria of International Hygienic Standards.”
The Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry was established in 1923. It was established to serve and represent the interests of the business community in Lahore, Pakistan.
The organisation aims to achieve our goals by providing training and by educating both the manufacturer and the consumer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
WHY TO ATTEND?
- To present and express innovative thoughts and unique research work at a global platform
- To collaborate with International Speakers, Scientists and delegates of National importance
- Business meetings and collaboration opportunities to increase your Halal exports
- To meet and interact with exhibitors for potential innovative ideas in Halal Industry
- To create a bridge between Industrial professionals and Academic professionals
- To increase your understanding of $2 trillion Halal Industry, its services and importance
- How to improve and upgrade Halal regulations and compliance?
- To learn improving Halal traceability and Supply Chain
- To explore career prospects in Halal Industry
- Explore the beauty of the city
- Add value in your personal profile/CV
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Creating awareness and providing accurate and up-to-date information on the Global Halal industry.
- Formulating and proposing recommendations that will put the Halal industry and services in accordance to Islamic teachings, and helps to reformulate the current international Halal standards by proposing an alternative one.
- Sustainability and empowerment of Halal industry challenges and opportunities present during the current pandemic (COVID-19)
- Providing a platform for academics, professionals, researchers and scholars from all across the Globe to interact and share knowledge, experience and expertise in the fields of Halal products and its applications
- Acquainting participants with the techno-economic aspects of the Halal industry and its services, and highlighting its legitimate financing policies.
- Halal traceability through technological advancement, Islamic finance, marketing, human resources and talent development, and others related topic on halal industry
- Upgrading the level of Halal regulations and compliance across the globe and especially in Pakistan.
- Identify Opportunities for Future Partnerships and Collaborations.
- Development of Halal Industry framework in Pakistan and highlighting opportunities contributing to socio economic growth in order to maximize potential economic return and GDP% over the next decade.
- Boosting the exports and enabling Pakistan to become world’s largest Halal product exporter.