- Scientific Committee Members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields that have previous peer review experience.
- The Scientific Committee will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an International Scientific Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
The Scientific Committee evaluates your abstract according to following criteria.
- Aims/objectives clearly stated
- Relevance to the conference
- Structure of the Abstract
- Clarity of language
- Appropriateness of the research/study/ methodology
- Discussion and conclusion
Accepted abstract will be invited to present as oral, video recorded and poster presentation, and will be published in conference program and proceedings
Corresponding Author & Affiliation