Note for Submission
After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email. If you do not receive any confirmation within three working days, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract must be written in English with words limit up-to 300. Font Size Time New Roman-12 and line space should be 1.5.
- Equations, references and non-usual acronyms must be avoided.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract(complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, conclusion and keywords.
- At least one author must be registered at the conference when sending the abstract.
- Every registered author can send a maximum of three abstracts.
- The author/s shall indicate the presentation format (oral, video recorded or poster) of the submitted abstract. However, the scientific committee will decide over the final format.
- Please send in a brief biography of presenter with the Abstract.
- Abstract acceptance or rejection will be notified by e-mail. Presentation criteria and other details will also be sent in that notification.
- The abstract will be submitted under the complete acceptance of all these criteria. The scientific committee reserves the right to reject any abstract, if it is not adapted to any of these criteria.
- The abstract must contain the Title, corresponding author name, email, cell number, affiliation and address.
- All abstracts shall be submitted through the online form within the Abstract Submission area on this conference website.
- Please download the Abstract Template