- Posters should be in portrait format with size limited to 80 x 110 cm.
- Posters must include the title, the name(s) of the author(s) and their affiliation(s).
- The title of the Poster must be the same as the Abstract submitted.
- The text must be legible at a distance of at least 1 meter.
- Posters should be displayed on the boards using adhesive tape that will be available at the poster session desk.
- Each Poster will be displayed during conference days. All posters must be removed at the ending of the day.
- Poster sessions will take place after the inaugural session.
- Participants are expected to be at their posters during the assigned time and periods shown in the conference programme.
- Presenters are requested to upload their poster at least two weeks before the start of the conference.
- All Posters are candidates for the Best Poster Award.